Monday 21 January 2013

soap and glory palette and supercat liquid eyeliner

For Christmas I received the tricks of the shade soap and glory eyeshadow palette also containing supercat liquid eyeliner. I've never used any of the soap and glory makeup other then sexy motherpucker lip gloss.

I love this palette the colours are gorgeous, pigmented and have amazing staying power, they range from everyday nudes to darker shades.
The palette contains both matt arnd shimmer colours everything you need, I have used this nearly everyday since I got it, either for a full eye or just a base.
I honestly love these eyeshadows. As you can see, I have used this palette :)

Next is the supercat liquid eyeliner,  this also came with  the palette,  but I know you can purchase it separately,.I can tell you now.. I will be purchasing this again!

I have always found liquid eyeliner hard to get on with, they never seem to last all day, either smudge or flake off (not a good look) the only other liner I have ever found to have a staying power is gosh extreme art eyeliner however if find that very gloopy and takes ages to dry. Supercat on the other hand is like any other felt tip liner, I swatched it when I received it and assumed it would be the same as others, no staying power.. I was wrong.. this liner is amazing, I honestly cannot fault it, I would highly rerecommend this as a essential purchase!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely palette, I really like the shades. I will definitely be checking out the liquid liner! x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its a good buy, really good pigment and lasts so well :)
      I just became a follower of your blog ;)
      Cx

      Delete