Wednesday 23 January 2013

Patrick Cameron hair up course and fotd :)

I am in college doing my advanced hairdressing on day release to improve my skills:)
So yesterday I did a Patrick Cameron hair up workshop with one of his staff.
If your not familiar with him, hes one of the worlds leading hair up hairdressers:)

On this corse I did 3 hair ups and I thought I would share what I did :)
They are all  gorgeous styles and all adaptable for the occasion.


This first style I did was a messy updo, I love this style, it has softness around the face and can be dressed up or down.





This next style is a smoth sleek updo, i really enjoyed doing this, and its so simple to create!

The final style i did was another messy updo, with  an amazimg technique, i really enjoyed doing this and will be redoing this one as much as possible:)


I will do a full blog post on how to do any of these styles should you ask:)


As mentioned my makeup for the day :)
My make up is


Clinique anti blemish solutions foundation in 02
Collesction 2000 lasting perfection concealer in light 2
Rimmel stay matte powder in 001 transparent
Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion
Tricks of the shade soap and glory palette Shades, mudhoney, pink t, aubersheen
Barry m fine glitter dust Shade 22
Soap and glory supercat liquid eyeliner
Primark black eyeliner pencil
No7 percision brow definer 07 brown/black
Lancome hypnose drama wp mascara In black
Benefit high beam highlighter
Mua blusher shade 4
Lipsy bronzer
Mac lipslipstick in up the amp

Also plants vs zombies walnut necklace from ebay :3

This sums up my Tuesday,  enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment