Monday 21 January 2013

primark

So the other day after work, I went to primark. It was only a quick visit on my way home and I was only intending to browse.. but lets be honest when does that ever happen in primark?!

Anyway I found myself in the jewellery and accessories,  you know where this is heading!
 So heres what I brought, first this black, gold studded waist belt. I was in lush before primark and saw one of the girls wearing this, but stupidly didn't ask where it was from.. but fate took over!  This was only £4.00!

Closer up picture of the studs.

I also purchased these two belts, one black, one taupe/mushroom colour with a small silver cross on, I thought these would look nice with a skater dress or a loose dress/top.
They were £2.00 for both!

Finally I brought this silver cross necklace, there was a similar one in topshop if anyone remembers that? But the primark version is only £2.00, they also have it in gold and an antique gold.. I may be heading back to pick these up aswell!

So those are my purchases from primark, kind of mini haul :)

No comments:

Post a Comment